How To

Dark Web access, how to access the dark web complete step by step guide

Dark web access, how to access the dark web complete step by step guide

dark web access, how to access the dark web complete step by step guide So, you want to access the dark web, but you don’t know how to access the dark web than this post is for you. After reading this post you don’t have to go anywhere else to know more about dark web and its access, so let start. Deep web, Dark Web and Black web Hah, you will be sock to hear this, Do you know that the web that we normally use which is also known as Surface web is only 4% of internet. That means we can only access to 4% of the websites. So where are those remaining 96% of internet? They are hidden for normal user and can only access by few. The hidden 96% of the internet which are not accessible by normal user of the internet are known as Deep web. So, 4% of the internets are surface web and remaining 96% are Deep web than what is Dark web? The Dark webs are the subsets of Deep web, and it is the part of internet where user can access anything on internet by going anonymous. The dark net was formed to give private space on internet to the users but now dark web mainly used for illegal activities on internet like Drug supply, hacking, contract murder etc. And sometimes the dark web and the deep are also known as the Black web, generally Black web  are the website that exist on an encrypted network and can’t be found by a normal internet user. So how can you access to the Deep web, Dark web and black web? The answer is simply you can access the deep web, dark web and black web by deep web dark web browser. And can you access to the dark web on your android and iphone? Yes, you can and you will learn how after reading this post. Is it Possible to Access Dark Web by Google or google chrome? How do we find website that we need each and every time? Simply searching on google yes, but can we access a dark web by google? The answer is No, we can’t because Dark web site has the .Onian extension and google chrome doesn’t support the  .onion extension format. To access the dark website we need different types of browser.   Deep web, Dark web and Black web browsers We can’t access to dark web by our normal browser so to access the dark web we need special types of browser which uses VPN( Virtual private network). These browsers connect user machines to many other IP addresses which are located in different countries. And the most common web browser to access dark web is known as TOR WEB BROWSER. And in this tutorial we will also use tor browser to access the dark web. Is it safe to Access the Deep Web, Dark Web and Black Web? Before writing an answer of the question I just want to say “DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!” The Deep web, dark web and black web are the darkest place you will ever witness in your life. It is the most forbidden and scariest place of internet. As example there are Assassins, hitmen, Contract killer, Hackers for hire and Drugs of all varieties. And the tread is in a crypto currency called bitcoins, as it is impossible to trace by government or others organizations.  You will also find child pornography, and pornography that you normally never find and the wikileaks operate in this network before going public. So you are not expert user or don’t have the knowledge of database then you will end up getting hacked by others expert hacker who are waiting for their next victim. If you are a normal user than you just can’t navigate through browser control, so remember that before decided to go there it is not meant for normal user. Well that’s all I can say about it in these post. There are so much more hidden things, but something’s should be unknown. So if you still want to access to the dark web deep web and black web here are the complete step by step process Complete Step by step guide to access the dark web, deep web and black web For computer and PC for windows and mac Step 1 Download and install tor Onion Browser First you have to download tor browser to access dark web. And you can download tor browser by here. After downloading install the tor browser on your computer or pc. Note, you can also use other browser which support .onian format. To install tor browser follow the instruction  Step 2 Open the tor browser and click on connect As shown in picture after opening the browser you need to click on connect. And remember that It take a while to connect maybe two or three minutes depending on your internet connection. Step 3 type “Hidden Wiki” and press enter After TOR established connection you will be at the home page of tor browser. Now you need to type “Hidden Wiki” either on the url field or on the search field and hit enter for search.  Step 4 go to the 1st, 2nd or 3rd website there will be several links At the website you will find several wired looking websites Step 5 Click on any website you want to go to Although very few website will appear and it’s for a good start Some website will take a while to load because it is not surface web , it will take much more time to load website  compare to surface web. Just note, check the extension of the website .onion is the extension you’re looking for. Step 6 Congrats you are at the mysterious and scariest side of internet which is known as deep web, dark web or black web  So if you are using Android smartphone then follow these step by step guides for assess the dark web on your mobile Step by step guides for access the dark web on android  Step 1 Download and install tor browser Step 2 open the Tor Browser and hit the Start button Step3 Search for “hidden Wiki” Step 4 go to the 1st, 2nd or 3rd website At the website you will find several wired looking websites Step 5 Click on any website you want to go to Although very few website will appear and it’s for a good start Some website will take a while to load because it is not surface web, it will take much more time to load website  compare to surface web. Just note, check the extension of the website .onion is the extension you’re looking for. Step 6 Congrats you are at the mysterious and scariest side of internet which is known as deep web, dark web or black web

So, you want to access the dark web, but you don’t know how to access the dark web than this post is for you. After reading this post you don’t have to go anywhere else to know more about dark web and its access, let's start.

 

 

Deep web, Dark Web and Black web

Deep-Web-Dark-Web-differences

Hah, you will be shocked to hear this, Do you know that the web that we normally use which is also known as the Surface web is only 4% of the internet. That means we can only access to 4% of the websites. So where are that remaining 96 % of the internet? They are hidden for normal user and can only access by few. The hidden 96% of the internet which are not accessible by a normal user of the internet is known as Deep web.

So, 4% of the internets are surface web and the remaining 96% are Deep web than what is Dark web? The Dark webs are the subsets of Deep web, and it is the part of the internet where the user can access anything on the internet by going anonymous. The darknet was formed to give private space on the internet to the users but now dark web mainly used for illegal activities on the internet like Drug supply, hacking, contract murder etc.

And sometimes the dark web and the deep are also known as the Black web, generally, Black web is the website that exists on an encrypted network and can’t be found by a normal internet user.

So how can you access to the Deep web, Dark web, and black web? The answer is simply you can access the deep web, dark web, and black web, by deep web dark web browser. And can you access to the dark web on your Android and iPhone? Yes, you can and you will learn how after reading this post.

 

 

Is it Possible to Access Dark Web by Google or google chrome?

How do we find a website that we need each and every time? Simply searching on google yes, but can we access a dark web by google? The answer is No, we can’t because Dark web site that has the .Onian extension and google chrome don’t support the  .onion extension format. To access the dark website we need different types of browser.

 

 

Deep web, Dark web, and Black web browsers

We can’t access to dark web by our normal browser so to access the dark web we need special types of the browser which uses VPN( Virtual private network). These browsers connect user machines to many other IP addresses which are located in different countries. And the most common web browser to access the dark web is known as TOR WEB BROWSER. And in this tutorial, we will also use the tor browser to access the dark web.

 

 

Is it safe to Access the Deep Web, Dark Web, and Black Web?

Before writing an answer to the question I just want to say “DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!”

The Deep web, dark web, and black web are the darkest place you will ever witness in your life. It is the most forbidden and scariest place on the internet. As an example, there are Assassins, hitmen, Contract killer, Hackers for hire and Drugs of all varieties. And the tread is in a cryptocurrency called bitcoins, as it is impossible to trace by the government or other organizations.

You will also find child pornography, and pornography that you normally never find and the WikiLeaks operate in this network before going public. So you are not expert user or don’t have the knowledge of database then you will end up getting hacked by others expert hacker who are waiting for their next victim. If you are a normal user then you just can’t navigate through browser control, so remember that before decided to go there it is not meant for the normal user.

Well, that’s all I can say about it in this post. There are so much more hidden things, but something’s should be unknown.

So if you still want to access to the dark web deep web and black web here are the complete step by step process

 

 

Complete Step by step guide to access the dark web, deep web, and black web

For computer and PC for windows and mac

 

Step 1 Download and install tor Onion Browser

tor-browser

 

First, you have to download the tor browser to access the dark web. And you can download tor browser from here.

After downloading install the tor browser on your computer or pc. Note, you can also use another browser which supports the .onian format. To install tor browser follow the instruction

  • first, double click on the Download file
  • Then Click on Ok

1st step to install tor

After you click on the download file than the Installer Language will Show up. you can leave the language at English/English just click on ok as shown in the picture. But if you need the TOR with another Language you can change as you need.

 

  • Then Click on Install

tor-browser setup

 

After You click Ok the Tor Browser Set Up will be shown up and ask you to choose the install location(you can choose Your location where you want to install TOR or leave the location as it is). Then click install to install TOR  on your computer.

 

  • Wait until the installing process will Be Finished.

tor-browser setup

Now we are at installing process. It will take 1-2 minutes to complete the installing process depending on your processor.

 

  • Click on finished to complete The Tor Browser Setup

tor-browser Installing complete

Now after the installing process completed press finished to complete the Setup( you can uncheck the 2 boxes if you want, the Run Tor browser will run the tor after you clicked finished if you unchecked the box you have to open the tor manually and the Add Start Menu & Desktop shortcuts will put the Tor Shortcuts To your Desktop And At Start Menu so that you can access the Tor browser easily)

 

  • Setup Complete

Congrats you've successfully Install the Tor Browser On your Computer Successfully

 

 

Step 2 Open the tor browser and click on connect

tor-browser Open

Now you have to open the Tor Browser to access the dark web. After you open the TOR then "Connect to Tor" will Be Shown up As shown in the picture after opening the browser you need to click on connect. And remember that It takes a while to connect maybe two or three minutes depending on your internet connection.

 

 

Step 3 type “Hidden Wiki” and press enter

tor-browser Home page

After TOR established the connection you will be at the home page of tor browser as shown in the picture. Now you need to type “Hidden Wiki” either on the URL field or on the search field and hit enter for search.

 

 

Step 4 go to the 1st, 2nd or 3rd website there will be several links

tor-browser Search result

After The Search result will appear, click on one website link and go to that website link and At the website you will find several wired looking websites if not go back and click on another website link.

 

 

Step 5 Click on any website you want to go to

Now you are just one click away from entering the most dangerous place on the internet. Although very few websites will appear and it’s for a good start. Some website will take a while to load because it is not surface web, it will take much more time to load website compare to the surface web. Just note, check the extension of the website .onion is the extension you’re looking for. just find the websites that have .onion extension and click on that website link. here is one sample of the Dark web website

Dark web

 

 

Step 6 Congrats you are at the mysterious and scariest side of the internet which is known as deep web, dark web or black web

 

So if you are using Android smartphone then follow these step by step guides for access the dark web on your mobile

Step by step guides for access the dark web on android

Step 1 Download and install tor browser

First, you have to Download and install The Tor browser on Android from Play store. you can do that from here.

 

 

Step 2 open the Tor Browser and hit the Start button

After you have successfully installed Tor Browser on mobile, open the Tor Browser and click on Start to connect to tor Browser. And remember that It takes a while to connect maybe two or three minutes depending on your internet connection.

Tor mobile browser

 

 

Step 3 Search for “hidden Wiki”

Now after The Connection is established you will be at the homepage of tor browser which will look like this:-

Tor Mobile Browswe Homepage

 

Click On "search or enter address" at the top and type "Hidden Wiki" and press search. It will give you The result as Google does.

 

Step 4 go to the 1st, 2nd or 3rd website

Now Same as we do in computer section After The Search result will appear, click on one website link and go to that website link and At the website, you will find several wired looking websites if not go back and click on another website link.

 

 

Step 5 Click on any website you want to go to

Now you are just one click away from entering the most dangerous place on the internet. Although very few websites will appear and it’s for a good start. Some website will take a while to load because it is not surface web, it will take much more time to load website compare to the surface web. Just note, check the extension of the website .onion is the extension you’re looking for. just find the websites that have .onion extension and click on that website link. here is one sample of the Dark web website

 

 

Step 6 Congrats you are at the mysterious and scariest side of the internet which is known as deep web, dark web or black web

 

 

Summary

This is just a first step toward the dark web, deep web and black web. just play safe don't get hacked and end up with getting trouble. If you have any question then feel free to drop down them in the comment section. and if you want to know about anything including more about the dark web than you can comment down below.

Thank you for reading this post.

 

 

 

 

 

Tamilyogi – Watch And Download Tamil Movies Free!
How To
Tamilyogi – Watch And Download Tamil Movies Free!

Tamilyogi 2019:- In Tamilyogi you can watch and download Latest Tamil movies tv series and many more. this is full informative article about Tamilyogi

Filmywap – Download Bollywood, Punjabi, Hollywood, Tamil Movies Free!
How To
Filmywap – Download Bollywood, Punjabi, Hollywood, Tamil Movies Free!

Filmywap 2019:- In Filmywap you can download Latest Hindi Bollywood Movies, South Indian Movies in Hindi Dubbed, Hollywood Hindi Dubbed Movies, South Indian Movies, Hindi Dubbed Movies, New Telegu Movies, All Marathi Movies HD Bengali Movies Tamil movies etc

Filmyzilla – Download Bollywood, Punjabi, Hollywood In Hindi Movies Free!
How To
Filmyzilla – Download Bollywood, Punjabi, Hollywood In Hindi Movies Free!

in filmyzilla in or filmyzilla com you can download Latest Hindi Bollywood Movies, South Indian Movies in Hindi Dubbed, Hollywood Hindi Dubbed Movies, South Indian Movies, Hindi Dubbed Movies, New Telegu Movies, All Marathi Movies HD Bengali Movies Tamil movies etc